As a follow up to Episode 028 | Challenge Accepted. 60-day Mini Adventures I wanted to give you some examples of simple adventures that your family could do this weekend.
These are some of the Everyday Adventures we build into our monthly adventure list that I will be helping you create and bring to life in the Everyday Adventure Challenge. I wanted to give you some insights into what I mean by simple adventures and remind you that the value is not in this list of ideas. The magic happens when you bring these Everyday Adventures to life so each member of your family feels connected by spending meaningful time together having fun.
- Make a Mess
- create a picnic experience
- check out a new “brown sign”
- Visit the best playground with in ___ miles
- Backyard family game
- Eat dinner with chopsticks
- Have “the biggest bubble” contest
- Plant seed packet of flowers
- May Day baskets- repurpose the intent into random acts of kindness
- Design American Ninja Warrior challenge in your backyard (check out Ordinary Sherpa on Instagram to see an example with a 5 year old)
- Do a group family dance
- Sleep out in the family room
- Make a different snack or eat a snack in a different location to create a unique experience
- Geocaching- download the geocaching app (free) and see what is close by.
- Be a tourist in your own town. What would be the 5 locations in your towns City Pass?
The challenge will run from June 5- August 5; September 5 – November 5; February 5-April 5th. Participation is $40 and includes weekly challenges via email, virtual group meet ups and 1:1 accountability check ins. Registration will close at 11:45 PM on the 4th (the night before the challenge).
To Register: https://ordinarysherpa.com/challenge
For more information or to go deeper on this challenge
Follow/DM on Instagram: @ordinarysherpa
Join the Ordinary Sherpa Facebook Group to interact with other listeners. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ordinarysherpa
Subscribe to the email to be the first to know about future offers and discounts: https://ordinarysherpa.com/subscribe/